Terms and Condition
Solair Group General Warranty Policy
- The Solair Group General Warranty Policy supports, subject to warranty conditions, the entire cost of repair or replacement guaranteed for the first 12 months after purchase by the first user.
- It covers defects in materials and workmanship for a 12-month period from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover defects arising from any of the following:
- Improper use, abuse, neglect or accidents.
- Operation outside the unit’s design limits as specified in the operating manual.
- Incorrect installation including inadequate environmental protection. The unit will not be covered if the conformal coating has been pierced by any means either by the user or the environment for example by vandalism or abrasion by wind-blown sand.
- Flood, fire, wind, lightning, earthquake, acts of war or terrorism.
- Damage in transit.
- Warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, altered or rearranged in any way.
- The warranty does not extend to damage to anything or anybody which may be caused by the failure or improper use of the equipment.
- Compatibility of this equipment with any other particular equipment cannot be guaranteed.
- Evaluation or repair will only be carried out at our factory in O’Connor, Western Australia. We are the ONLY authorised repairers of our product. We will not be required to visit the installation site.
- This is a repair or replace warranty. To use this warranty, the following rules apply.
- First, contact Solair Group to obtain a Return Authorisation number. We will not honour the warranty without prior authorisation.
- The unit is to be packed properly to avoid damage in transit.
- It must be accompanied by a written description of the alleged defect and a description of how the defect was traced to the regulator.
- The user must pay the cost of freight, packaging, insurance and any other costs associated with sending the regulator back to us. If we find the unit to be faulty we will repair or replace it at our option, subject to the terms of the warranty.
- If the warranty claim is accepted, within the first 12 months of the warranty, we will pay for the return of the controller by airmail. We will not be liable for goods lost in transit. If return by courier is required, this must be paid for by the customer.